Ron’s No Frills in Hagersville Fundraiser for West Haldimand General Hospital:
From July 15 to August 1, Ron’s No Frills in Hagersville will be raising money to help support a new infant baby warmer at the West Haldimand General Hospital (WHGH).
“I can’t say enough about the unwavering support of community partners like Ron’s No Frills and their loyal customers,” said Lisa Hostein, Executive Director of West Haldimand Hospital & Healthcare Foundation. “As Haldimand County continues to grow, it is vital that we raise funds to ensure we can help parents and their babies who come to our hospital for help.”
The Foundation has set a goal to raise $25,000 to purchase a new infant baby warmer that is used to keep premature babies at a proper body temperature for up to four hours without electricity.
More importantly, the infant warmer could help save lives, especially for those born premature or with low birth weight.
Ron’s No Frills is located at 160 Main St S, Hagersville, ON N0A 1H0
Ways to help ensure our caregivers have the medical equipment they require to care for our patients.
Although the provincial government has a crucial role in funding our healthcare, they are not able to provide the funds for new or replacement equipment required to keep pace with the progress of medical technology. We are so very thankful that our community continually supports WHGH to help us purchase these vital items and ensure we have healthy and compassionate care close to home.
Ways to Help:
- Become a monthly donor – Monthly donations are gifts that provide us with a stable and reliable base. Your financial support makes an impact at your hospital on a regular basis
- Planned giving – Leaving a gift in your Will – a bequest is the most common type of future gift. It may be a sum of money, a portion of your estate or a piece of property. It is important to note that with revised tax legislation there are now considerable tax incentives to legacy giving options.
- The gift of Life Insurance - can take many forms. You may donate an existing policy or purchase a new one. You may decide to give the Foundation outright ownership of the policy or only name us as the beneficiary. You also have the option to receive a tax receipt today or have it be claimed by your estate so that the tax savings are passed on to your heirs.
- Gifts of Securities - Giving gifts of securities such as stocks, bonds and mutual funds is a wonderful way to donate by benefiting both you and the hospital. It is the most tax-effective way to leave a legacy as well as to help ensure quality care, close to home. As investments accumulate over time, a considerable capital gains tax results when you sell these properties. By directly donating your appreciated stocks, you pay no capital gains tax yet you will receive a tax credit for 100% of the market value to offset other income.
- Fundraise or host an event – There are unlimited possibilities to fundraise for The West Haldimand Hospital. The Foundation welcomes special fundraising and promotional events, sponsored and organized by outside organizations on its behalf. Contact the office for more information.
- Become a Corporate Partner – Sponsor or participate in an event; implement matching programs or employee giving; make a significant gift through a multi-year pledge or monthly giving; Cause Marketing - a partnership between a non-prfit organization and a business for mutual benefit.
If you would like more information on any of these options please contact the Foundation Office at 905-768-3311 ext 1236.